Friday, August 8, 2014

Topic Announcement - Week Deux


After a week of prolific posting, I'm going to stick to posting only on Fridays for a while.  These posts will be summaries of the past week and announcements of what's planned for the current week.  Keeping it simple and streamlined to the best of my ability.  

Because I only hinted at something along these lines yesterday...
  
This week: Daily meditation. Getting the inner om on for ~15 minutes (outside).

Peace be with you, cool cats!   Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Could this be one of your tbd weeks? I'd try this http://www.fastcompany.com/3034136/how-to-be-a-success-at-everything/my-week-getting-up-insanely-early-and-whether-id-keep-up-t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa, I really like this idea. It'd have to be 4:30 AM for me since I'm normally up by 6:30 for work. Puppy wakes us up around that time when I'm with her, so it might be a good plan.

    ReplyDelete