Like many other twenty-something women, I have pinterest boards that grow with new ideas "to make" and "to create" each week. I'm a pretty visual planner.
Aside from a smattering of meat-centric dishes for Juan, everything edible is vegetarian or vegan. Lots of super-healthy and tasty things to try. I'll be relying on my copy of Afro Vegan by Bryant Terry and my "To Cook" board once I take on the week of veganism, which will probably be before the fall. It's one of the projects that I feel most passionate about completing, but I also know that it'll be one of the most difficult.
From time to time I scroll through pinterest for tattoo ideas, too. Currently, I am unmarked and not likely to change.
Fancy, just be it.








.jpg)



I've been eyeing tattoo ideas forever! I like the look of watercolor tattoos - other styles seem so heavy. Jesse has a nice geometric tattoo and I like the simplicity and easy upkeep of it. I also struggle with picking a design because I feel like placement is limited for me due to my teaching job. They're fun to look at, though!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the placement issue. Every spot that I would like - aesthetically - is bound to be on the painful side, too. Another thing totally logical point of consideration that I forgot to mention in the post is my (presumed) allergy to dyes. Was definitely allergic as a kid and I'm a little bit frightened to go through the motions for something I'm half-hearted on anyway. I've never even dyed my hair because my mom scared me off with stories of her head swelling up when she used box dye. Oh well!
Delete